As a convenience for our parents, Little Flowers offers transportation services at a nominal fee. Vouchers are not an acceptable form of payment for transportation. In order to provide our parents with optimal service and ensure your child’s safety, the following transportation rules must be adhered to by you and your child(ren):
- Transportation hours: 6 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Monday - Friday, and 6:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. weekendsÂ (hours and days are subject to change).
- Transportation services may not be available in inclement or hazardous weather (Parents will be notified at least 2 hours prior to any changes or immediately upon learning of weather concerns).
- Transportation services are for children ages 2 to 12; children under 2 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Initial payment is due one week in advance, and weekly thereafter.
- Children must be ready at their designated pick-up times (the driver will only wait 2 minutes).
- The child’s parent or guardian must be present at the time of drop off. The driver will only wait 2 minutes and then return the child(ren) to the Center. The parent or guardian will be responsible for picking the child(ren) up from the Center and paying any late fees.
- The pick-up and drop-off address must be the same as child’s permanent address in the Center enrollment package.
- Parents must provide the Center with the child’s correct address, an operable telephone number and emergency contact information.
- The driver will not handle any child other than in emergent situations.
- Parents must accompany their child to the vehicle and buckle his/her child into the seat.
- Parents must provide a booster and/or car seat if needed.
- No eating or drinking in the vehicle.
- Children must remain buckled in their seats throughout the ride.
- Children must be able to follow directions and instructions while in the vehicle.
- No fighting, profanity, or unruliness while in the vehicle.
- Your Content Goes Here